Monday, July 02, 2007

A High Flyer



I recieved an email attatched with the flyer for the Urban Art Agenda #1 show, and I am honoured to be displaying my work with such an amazing collection of artist and once again would like to thank JD and Satta. All the info you need to check out this show is on the flyer and if you want more knowledge then just hit the link above and read all about it. If you manage to make it to the show I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I continue to be busy preparing for the show at The Workshop but I managed to complete a commission requested by Mr Wainwright.


'Crossing China Town'

I look forward to passing this piece on to Mr Wainwright when I take part in another road trip down to Bristol in a coupke of weeks to once again hook up with the internet mastermind Gav @ Jam-Factory and hopefully Jonny.


Front of T-Shirt


Back of T-Shirt

Here is an idea for a T-shirt design that I am thinking of getting made up either before or in time for the show in Bristol, I have been wanting to get some T-shirts made for a while. That is in early stages but we shall see how thy turn out and of course I'll let you know as things progress.

3 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

put me down for one of them klinger, i'll represent!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Calle Tidbeck said...

dude i love you stuff. but why do you destroy the stencils?
is reproduction never part of the plan?
.c

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger spleenal said...

found you on wooster.
you rool.

My mispelling of rool is an attempt to sound "street"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home