Sunday, April 08, 2007

New Sneakers For The Pimps



I managed to finish off my sneaks for the Sneaker Pimps Tour 2007 this weekend and I decided to work on a pair of Puma Contacts again with my pattern aswell as tweaking a pair of Nike Court Force which I was planning on sending also for the tour but fancied instead keeping them to wear out and about so that people outsid eo f the interweb can have a peek a boo at my ideas for altering a pair of trainers. Below are the Nike trainers also sporting my pattern with different colours.

3 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Arron Lindsay said...

love them both! simple but effective pattern! also the colours are very striking. I think you'll get a few commissions out of them.

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice work James!! =D..Im proud of you!! Send me an e-mail when you have some time.. see you dude!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Sam Rowan said...

stylin my friend stylin :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home