Sunday, April 01, 2007

First of the month



Orite folks, I can hardly believe that we are on the forth month of the year already the past few months seem to have flown by. Above is my latest finished piece which I am pretty proud of titled 'Erika's big day' seeing as it is of the bride on her wedding day just before she enters the church, it is the largest piece I have done in a while being 90 x 120 (cm) which was good to work on due to the style of the vale. I'm still working on another commission which at the moment I don't want to give too much away for now.



I am very happy to also say that I am to be one of the many featured artist at this years Stencil Festival in Melbourne which started in February 2004 by Satta and JD Mittman which continues to grow in popularity every year and I am honoured to be a part of it for the first time.



As well as that I have been working on some new sneaks/trainers for the Sneaker Pimps Tour 2007 which will be touring around Asia and around America, and I should have the sneaks done by this week which I will obviously post on display.

So as always I gotta be getting back to work as things are continuously happening so as always stay tuned for more updates.

4 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you've got a lot on the go at the minute bro, good to hear!

That new (wedding) piece is awesome! Nice work!

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Sam Rowan said...

James man totally proud of you dude your totally going for it big up bigcheese

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW!! nice work James!! This is awesome!! =D... Im very Happy for you

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! your job is amazing y read your profile and you are a person very interesting

i'm from chile , bye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home