Sunday, October 01, 2006

Opus Exhibit



I got a busy month ahead of me for sure. I am working on my paintings for the Rebelo exhibition at Opus in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Been working really hard to produce some of the most detailed pieces I have done so far, so I'm well excited whilst cutting. I should have 3 paintings for the show but I'm going to try for 4 pieces aswell as couple of Klingatron sneaks.
The exhibit opens on the 16th of November and is on for a wee while so hopefully you guys can manage to head down. Other artists include HelloBard, Jam-factory, ORCO and Matt Joyce to name a few. Definetly worth a look.
I got a lot of late nights ahead of me and I still have plenty of tea bags so I'm all good. Stay tuned for more updates.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Sam Rowan said...

good to hear your doing well man hopefully seen the tron soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home