Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Fun in the sun

Well the weather I think can't get any better up here in Scotland. It was Azz's birthday on the weekend so we went to the easy coast for some camping, beer and BBQ food, what more could you ask for?



So we chilled all through the night and the fire kept on going through to the early hours of Sunday thanks to the skills of boy scout Bad Boy, not just a pretty face. I had to put my mark on the fire of course.



It was a great night and having only got two hours sleep I woke up and headed back to Glasgow where I got on with some painting, I did manage to get a couple of hours sleep once I got home before painting.



This was done for Gav at Jam-Factory for his brothers 18th. Dan is now a member of T-UNIT and this painting proves it.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Stringle said...

Howdy there Mr Klingatron, Gav's brother Dan here. Just a little message to say thanks so very much for the vinyl work, your so amazingly talented; such an awesome style!

Just need to find a nice frame and the vinyl'll hanging proudly on my wall!
Thanky thanks thank.
Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home