Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Final Product


Well Well Well it has been a while since I have done a wee post, thought I needed a break for a bit. Last week I hung the 'Japanese Squares' in Bar Soba and here is how they look in the restaraunt area. It took me around 7 hours to hang these bad boys but it got done and now the room has completely transformed from the bare way it was before I came along. Only the other day I took my girl there for a meal as she had not seen the finished product apart from on a computer screen.


Here is a photo of myself (yes that's right) standing beside I guess my favourite of the three to give you an idea of the scale of the 'japanese squares'. I had large walls to play with so these pieces had to be big cause size does matter.

4 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger CGMarshall said...

this looks Amazing. so good to see it in the Bar, actually seeing it up ... just wow! very pro stuff man. and at last we have seen a photo of Klingatron without a gas mask on. yea, man you gona go far with that quality of work.

chris

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger klingatron said...

I had a long bath so I dont stink that bad anymore hense no mask to deflect the smell

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Sam Rowan said...

man they look even better with the shadows in th seams wow!

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Arron Lindsay said...

very impressed! seeing those images on a computer screen doesn't do them justice! until you see them hung and the scale of the work!

good photo's

whats next?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home