Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sneakatron



I have just finished customising a pair of Addidas Shell toes with my 'signature' pattern. I decided to use the same colours as I did with the background for the Bar Soba paintings. The paint shouldn't suffer any damage if worn because it is only the heal that has be done but in saying that I dunno if I'll be dancing in these puppies. This is the first time I have customised a pair of trainers and I don't think it will be the last, it was an exciting process especially when pealing off the masking tape to reveal the final product. Let me know what you think and stay tune for future customisations.

3 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger Sam Rowan said...

you must never wear these trainers man zeus for bids it!

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! These are simply amazing.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Peat Wollaeger (stenSOUL.com) said...

nice sneaks homeboy...simple is sometimes best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home