Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What's happenin'



I had a wee break from work after completing the Bar soba paintings but now I'm back in action. I am displaying some work outside the Botanic Gardens in the West End of Glasgow, which has been suffering from some piss poor weather, so hopefully it perks up in a couple of weeks time. The show is part of Art on The Railings allowing artists to display their work for a day and I intend to do this again in December outside the GOMA in Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow. So I'm going to get on with a couple of new pieces for that.

Also I am submiting paintings to exhibit at OPUS in Newcastle in November in association with Rebelo. I will be working on some fresh pieces especially for this show and hopefully do some live art with the mighty powerhouse that is Gav from Jam-Factory. It is still in the early stages but I am very much looking forward to this show and to get some Brown Ale down the tube. Plenty to get on with but first a cup o' tea.
Peace

2 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Blogger Arron Lindsay said...

sweet photo man! you lokk like you have a funny wee mohawk! if thats how you spell it!!!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Sam Rowan said...

sweet to hear you the exbo , might see you at arrons gig if i can make it. later sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home