Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Little Taster



I have been working hard to get everything ready for the Rebelo exhibition in Newcastle as the deadline is pretty soon. Since my last update I have been cutting away at a new piece that is proving to be really intricate, still got plenty to do on it but once it is done then I will be able to work on my final piece.



I know I said I wasn't going to show any of my pieces but I have to give you a wee taste of my new sneaks that I will be submitting for the exhibition. A custom pair of Nike Air Force 1 trainers with the box to match.
Right I still got plenty to do so I'm off back to my studio.
Peace

3 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger Arron Lindsay said...

sweet mate! you need to get some of these trainer's in the gallery for sale!!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Sam Rowan said...

fan boy !!! but they are pretty cool like. keep them clean bro

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JESUS WEPT!!

Those trainers are AMAZING!!

P.S It was me who sent you that teletext last night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home