Thursday, May 25, 2006

I heart painting NY



Was back in Glasgow for the past few days getting on with a commission. My client wanted something to go in his new flat and so I came up with a design for a painting of New York and started to crack on with it. The first day of cutting was ok apart from the fact that I felt like crap, having to constantly blow my beak. But anyways, I felt better the next morning and continued with cutting. With this painting I really wanted to push myself with getting the deatil right and this was the first time I have painted buildings and I have to be honest it was really enjoyable. Something different.


Painting NY
Video sent by klingatron


So you can check me out in action with the above video. I sped up a 20 hour job into 1 minute. Enjoy



Above is a clear photo of the final painting. Personally I am so dam happy with how this painting turned out and hopefully it looks good the clients wall.
Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home