Sunday, June 04, 2006

The latest



Well folks I am very happy to say that Klingatron.com is up and running. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Gav@jam-factory for making it all possible, he has done a fantastic job and once again I thank him very much not only for creating an amazing site but also for his support. Cheers Gav.



Also in other news I have moved back to Glasgow after a good five years up in Dundee. Since moving back I have been in my studio getting some paintings prepared and also I will start to produce the paintings for Bar Soba. I am very happy to be back home in Glasgow as the time felt right to leave. So stay tune for more news.
peace

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Sam Rowan said...

good job on the site looks ripping, hey best of luck with everything in the glasvegas peace out one love

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awsome site buddy.

you look so HOT too. ;)
haha.

loves and kisses.

CTRL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home