Monday, May 15, 2006

Red Door Gallery Opening



Well it has been a while since I posted any new stuff of the ol' blog. My computer decided to play silly buggers with me and I had to get it sorted so I was without my baby for 2 whole weeks. But its back so let me tell you what the lodown is. I took a wee road trip with DR3W to Edinburgh for the opening of 'Open Works' at The Red Door Gallery. some good work there and some new faces also, you can see my pieces in the bottom corner. Sarah who works there and has been very supportive of my work is having to go back to her home of New Zealand so it was good to see her before she left. so if your through in Edinburgh check out The Red Door Gallery.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude your vinyl looks so so good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home