Thursday, May 04, 2006

I enjoy what I do



Was back home in my studio for the weekend, aswell as being my old mans birthday I had a painting to do for my friend Dill. He gave me a sheet of metal and told me he would like a robot with a speaker so sure enough I got my sketchbook out to come up with some ideas. So above is the final product but it doesn't end there. I got a little carried away because I enjoy what I do so much.



Outside of my studio is my mums wheely bins and sure enough I it them a Klingatron make-over. Thankfully she really liked it and was happy to know that her bins are individual.
I also managed to see two paintings this weekend and shook hands for a commission (stay tuned for the final product) and with my earnings I took my dad out for a pint on his birthday.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude that robot is BAD !!!

I'm going to have to comission you to do something like that for me soon!!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger CGMarshall said...

Man i remember you showing me the robot idea, its come out Fooking ACE! the colour is well nice.
(any chance you could give me a wee tutorial on Illustrator, hehe, you seem to have totally got your head round it.)
I am adicted to a new song, cant stop playing it!

"Summer's Gonna Hurt You" by "Diplo".
-Out of The Klingatron song selection.- Once again i bow down to your playlist.

Ps. hope the G5 back to Hiper speed.

chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home